BZG Bydgoszcz - 11 km to the venue - Holiday Inn Hotel Bydgoszcz. How to get:
- By bus. The bus stop is located on the right side of the terminal building.
- By taxi.
- POZ Poznan 135km from Bydgoszcz. How to get:
- GDN Gdansk 160km from Bydgoszcz. How to get:
- WAW Warsaw - country hub airport - 300km from Bydgoszcz. How to get:
- In order to plan your trip to Bydgoszcz you can use e-podróżnik:
- Moving in Bydgoszcz will be easier by using the application Jak dojade:
INFORMATION ABOUT BYDGOSZCZ
Bydgoszcz is the capital city of the kujawsko-pomorskie region with the the population of 358 thousand inhabitants, three state universities and sixteen other universities and colleges. It was granted municipal rights by king Casmir the Great in 1346 and has since grown to the rank of a dynamically developing economic centre. The city is home to many international businesses that deal with electrotechnical industry, telecommunications or banking: such as Nokia, Tyco Electronics, Atos Origin and JP Morgan Chase. It is also worth noting that 18th meridian East crosses right through the Old Market Square (Stary Rynek). Possibly, the place of most turistic value is the Mill Island witha number of museums, the proximity of the Opera house and the numerous festivals and concerts that take place in the amphitheatre making this place the cultural center of the city.